RECRUITING POSITION: SALES ENGINEER (sales engineer)
Wood & Brothers Joint Stock Company (W&B) welcomes and welcomes your interest in the opportunity to join the company to accompany W&B and develop together.
Vacancy: Sales Engineer – Sales Engineer
Number: 03 employees
Business products: Woodworking machines include sawing machines, edge banding machines, planing machines, sanding machines, milling machines, drilling machines, CNC machines…
- Find new customers, take care of old customers of the Company.
- Consulting, sending quotes to customers about the Company’s products, consulting on overall factory layout solutions according to customer requirements;
- Negotiation, agreement and closing orders;
- Monitor, take care of customers, and support after-sales services.
- Weekly and monthly business reports to the Direct Manager.
- Attractive income:
– Fixed salary: negotiable
– High commission bonus based on sales achieved.
– Year-end KPI bonus based on job completion level.
- Trained domestically and abroad.
- Professional, dynamic and sociable working environment.
- Stable, long-term job, with opportunities to work with foreign experts.
- Ensure full social benefits: social insurance, health insurance…
- Take leave according to State regulations, have annual health check-ups…
- Per diem, lunch allowance, gasoline, phone.
- There is a promotion path (Discuss specifically during interview).
- Male / female: 25 years old or older, passionate about machinery business
- Graduated from college or university, priority is given to candidates graduating from Engineering majors such as
- Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Architecture, Interior Design, Machine Design…
- Have over 1 year of B2B sales experience, priority is given to candidates with technical experience who wish to switch to business;
- Candidates who have relationships with furniture and wooden furniture manufacturing companies are an advantage.
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Confident, dynamic, responsive, progressive in work.
- Ability to withstand high pressure.
- Ability to analyze, work independently and willing to travel on business trips
- Ability to search markets and customers
- Prioritize good communication in English and good office computer skills;
Wood & Brothers Joint Stock Company
Address: 1/33 Binh Duc 1 Quarter, Binh Hoa, Thuan An, Binh Duong
Contact: Ms Ha 0908 333 757