COMPACT – EFFICIENT – ACCURATE PANEL KAPPA AUTOMATIC 85 EDITION SAW
The Kappa Automatic 85 Edition saw is one of the more powerful panel saws available, and with its steel pressure beam and material pusher, it is designed to last and produce high-quality mechanical engineering. Read the article below to learn more about the Kappa Automatic 85 Edition saw with Wood & Brothers.
Set the specification of the Kappa Automatic 85 Edition panel saw
The air cushion table can be controlled separately, three separate fans are used for the air cushion function on the side table. Individual control ensures convenient panel handling and significant power savings.
Veneer fence: The included fences can be used to cut panels with a veneer protruding edge. This ensures reliable dimensional accuracy and machining in this area of material application.
The engine assembly with main saw blade, primary saw blade and rigid circular guide ensures extremely smooth movement and precise cutting angle. The cutting height can be adjusted manually, pneumatically, or using an electric motor.
The optional motorized scoring blade setting provides one-hundredth of a millimeter accuracy via the servo motor and ensures the cut is free of cracks or chips. The installation can be done conveniently through the control terminal.
Customers save time and increase productivity by using an additional operating terminal on the Kappa Automatic 85 Edition panel saw air-cushion table.
Roller rails assist in conveying sheet material and ensure the correct delivery of sheet material to the cutting line.
Dual guide measuring system on material pusher: The control panel pushers, made from rigid steel, are guided on both sides and equipped with a magnetic measuring system. The combination of a high-precision servo motor and a sturdy material clamp ensures maximum repeatability.
The constant-speed spindle wheel of the saw transport table is variable and can be set between 1–60 m/min from the control panel. The support system and the gear rack on which the sliding table runs ensures consistent cutting quality regardless of the material being handled.
The pressure device with rollers presses the workpiece against the fence and ensures the correct 90° angle (for workpiece widths 50–1200 mm).
The labeling system ensures perfect reliability, when combined with cutting optimization software, labels can be printed for each workpiece with various information (order number, intended use, CNC program, which side will be passed through the edge banding machine).
Simple design of control panel and clearly presented menu guide of software control with Windows system, intuitive operation. The automatic Kappa Automatic 85 Edition panel saw can be equipped with Ardis cutting optimization software. As an option, it can also be equipped with a label printer.
The pressure beam automatically lowers before making the cut and presses the workpiece onto the saw table. This pressure holds the workpiece during cutting and can be adjusted manually to the maximum (3 bars). The pressure beam also performs the vacuuming of dust and workpiece created by the saw blade.
Many software packages for customers to explore, customers can enjoy vast resources when investing in a Kappa Automatic 85 Edition panel saw.
Scientific pressure bar and display design, thanks to the flexible terminal and easy-to-see window on the pressure bar, you always have everything important in sight.
The blade protrusion between 40 and 85 mm can be selected directly from the control panel to obtain the optimal blade entry angle in single and multi-material cutting.
Workpiece transportation: The pneumatically driven sturdy steel clamp ensures secure and damage-free clamping of the panel compartments (85 mm opening height) and individual small boards.
Innovative lifting table system: The Kappa Automatic 85 Edition panel saw can be outfitted with a new, innovative front lift system to bring it closer to process automation. The standard side tables are replaced by sturdy scissor lifts, which are fully automated. This ensures a significant increase in efficiency and greatly enhances operating comfort.
Specifications of Kappa Automatic 85 Edition panel saw
– Engine: 12 HP (9.0 kW) 3x400V, 50Hz
- Cutting length and pressure workpiece holding system
– Cutting length 3200 mm
– Pneumatically controlled pressure bar
– 02 settings for workpiece holding pressure through adjustment from the control computer
- Saw blade bearing system:
– Cutting direction opposite to fence direction
– Continuous cutting speed adjustment from 5 to 100 m/p
– Saw blade rerun speed 130 m/p
– Automatic control of cutting length by laser sensor on the part saw blade bearing
– Main saw blade diameter 320 mm and overhang 80 mm
– 02 adjustments, manual setting for cutting height (40 mm and 80 mm)
– Motor for auxiliary blade 1.1 kW and travel control Pneumatic down
– Side saw blade diameter 150 mm
– Quick saw blade locking for both main and auxiliary blades
– Left-inclined worktable with air cushion, 600×2300 mm
– Right corner fence, length 2000 mm
– 02 additional support tables with pneumatic cushions, 600×1800 mm
- Sliding and clamping system for workpiece
– Working range of the system 3200 mm
– Number of roller bearing rails behind the workbench 9 pcs
– The number of workpiece clamps with 80 mm working height is 6 pcs
– Feeding speed and reverse is 25/80 m/p
– Starts automatically from preset cutting position and detected by laser sensor behind the table
– Automatic pressure device (50-1200 mm)
– Additional workpiece clamp at position 787.50 mm to stop
- Machine control system
– Electrical control with 24 inch TFT display
– Computer with Windows 7 Professional operating system
– Record operating hours, running meters, and service intervals
- General specifications:
– Connecting the vacuum hose: 120/100/100 mm
– Weight: 4160 kw
FORMAT4 – High-end machines for premium demands